Free Storage Space
We are currently re-vamping our Clubs Locker System and updates will be sent through the Clubs Mailing List.
Typically, clubs may request a clubs locker for the next term by submitting the locker request form, though not guaranteed.
Due: Typically, the second Friday of the term after the Friday portion of Clubs and Societies Days ends
The club lockers are located in SLC 2109 and SLC 3101.
- Lockers are in very high demand but availability is extremely limited. Locker space is assigned by the Clubs Manager and is strictly controlled by the Clubs Manager and Clubs Support Team. The Clubs Manager and Clubs Support Team have access to all lockers at all times.
- As previously stated, clubs requesting a locker must submit a Locker Request form (found on clubs.wusa.ca). Lockers are often full and used frequently, therefore only a few (or sometimes none) become available each term.
There are six different types of lockers:
- Half-size gym lockers (34” x 11” x 18”)
- Full-size gym lockers (64” x 11” x 18”)
- Grey cabinet lockers (28.75” x 22” x 15”)
- Black cabinet lockers (38” x 35” x 18”)
- Standard cage lockers (36” x 36” x 36”)
- Large cage lockers (72” x 36” x 36”)
- Clubs who do not have a locker as well as clubs who have one are all free to store their club tri-fold display board in the communal tri-fold display area, which located in SLC 3101 (you can get access by requesting the key at the Turnkey Desk).