The IT department sets you up with Office 365 access providing you with the tools you need to create, connect, and get more done!
We also support:
- Event Ticketing & Check-In
- Sponsorships and Dontation Portal
- Clubs' Merchandising Sales
- Website Hosting
Web and Email
The WUSA IT department also provides website and email hosting services for clubs and services. If you need space for your club website, or would like an official WUSA email address, please submit a request through clubs.wusa.ca.
- Websites and emails need to be approved by the Clubs Manager.
- Clubs can then access their emails through https://www.portal.office.com.
- Clubs are allowed to create an official club email from an external mail server (i.e. gmail), but the email must convey the perception that the club is primarily a student club. For example, “firstname.lastname@example.org” is not permitted, as they give the perception that the club is not primarily uWaterloo student focused.
Cloud Storage and Microsoft Office 365 Suite
All clubs have access to 1TB of cloud storage and Microsoft Office Suite through their clubs.wusa.ca email.
The WUSA IT department can help your club run elections by providing a secure voting system. Please submit an IT request in clubs.wusa.ca to request IT assistance with this.